Manufacturing Project Engineer
We have been engaged to find a Manufacturing Project Engineer with full relocation to Wahpeton, ND. The Manufacturing Project Engineer will focus on optimizing all interconnected components of the manufacturing systems.
We are seeking a professional who will develop and apply engineering standards and procedures, providing advice on issues within the engineering field. In this role, you will help coordinate plant location, personnel workflow and ergonomics, materials logistics, production process sequence and equipment layouts.
We are looking for a passionate Manufacturing Engineer with hands-on experience leading Capital Expenditure projects.
Don’t wait, apply with a global leader in food product innovations today!
- Help manufacturing plant and facilities engineers with facility planning and design
- Help conduct cost/inventory/production control and human factors studies to develop and implement plans for facility modifications and revise operating methods
- Establish methods to maximize use of production facilities and personnel
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff
Manufacturing Project Engineer requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Previous experience leading capital projects
- Food product manufacturing experience is a plus
Industry: Food Manufacturing, Engineer, Capital Projects, Wahpeton
Job Code: j-2344