Learn About Contracting
Food Management Search
Provided by Top Echelon Contracting
How it Works
- We will be your main contact for all of your recruiting needs.
- Our contracting back-office, Top Echelon Contracting will finalize the employment contracts and handle the financial and administrative issues.
- All you have to do is authorize billing by signing the contractor’s weekly timesheet and pay the invoice.
Contract Staffing Solutions
In addition to direct-hire placements, we can help meet all of your organization’s workforce needs by providing contract staffing. Contract staffing can help your company:
1. Achieve Flexibility
- Overcome hiring freezes
- Avoid layoffs and bad press
- Quick hiring process
- Terminate contract assignments any time
- Get specialized talent for short-term projects
2. Reduce Costs
- Employee benefits
- Paid time off (holidays, vacations, sick time, etc.)
- Legal costs
- Administrative costs (hiring, processing employment paperwork, payroll)
3. Reduce Liability
- IRS worker misclassification audits
- Workers' compensation
- Unemployment claims
- Negligent hiring, retention, and supervision
- Layoff lawsuits
- Wage and Hour/Overtime compliance
If you need to reduce risk, save money, and gain workforce flexibility, consider utilizing contractors through us.